Sadhguru

2018 is coming to an end, with just 9 days left.  I felt this year went very fast than previous years!  Not exactly sure, why I felt this way.  Its been few months I blogged, or sat down to write something, express myself.  Its not that I did not have time or not wanted to sit down to write or share, but, it's just sometimes, in life, it goes on.....and though you may want to, you would not have done it.  There would be no specific reason as such, but still you would not have done it...!

But today, thought, as its year end, I should write up something.

Sadhguru!!  Sadhguru, in sanskrit means, "True Guru"!  Guru, is a teacher, who guides in right directions, helps you in making decisions, when you are confused, lost or seeking guidance, one who removes, darkness within you, and one who can reveal the form of Formless to the vision of these eyes..!

Guru is considered as important as your parents.  We can even say that, he is more important than God, as he is the one, who reveals the existence of God!

It's very important and one has to be very lucky enough to find the right Guru, in their lifetime, who really guides and helps you at the time of crisis in your life.

I feel we are lucky to find one such "Sadhguru", who says, " I have no teaching. I have no philosophy. I have no religion. I have no belief system. All I have is methods to enhance people's perception, because only what you perceive, you know."

When ever I listen to him or watch his videos, it gives, so much of peace, clarity and calmness, which at the end of the day, you want in your life!

To be very honest and frank, I never believed in any Guru's, or any Saints who preach.....!  I have/had my own theories about not following or believing in any of them.  I believe/believed that GOD is ultimate, and if you have belief/faith/trust in him, you don't need to follow or listen or believe in human beings, after all, at the end of the day, the preachers are also human beings!!

Having said that, starting of my blog I wrote the importance of Guru, in life!!  Since I already had Guru(s) in my life, may be that's one of the biggest reason, for me, not going out or nor felt to seek for a Guru, in my life!!

My parents were my Guru(s)!  Especially my Appa!  He used to talk many aspects of life, many truths about life, and its mysteries, about God, the perception, the truth, philosophy, being detached!  Every problem may not have a solution, but by talking to him about the problem or a issue, at the end used to feel as, ahh it's nothing, I just thought it was a big deal, I can solve it or it can be solved.  Or the way to face the issue or a problem would no more be a big deal, some kind of easiness, relief, peace and clarity would have gotten talking to him!!

That kind of a special person, wonderful Appa(dad) he was!!  I miss him so much at each step of the way......!!  Nobody can replace his spot, his place!! But somehow, when I listen to "Sadhguru", he reminds me of Appa, in so many ways, the look in the eyes, the way he explains everything slowly, convincingly with lot of stories or instances, which is very very thought provoking and most of all the look in his eyes, reminds very much of Appa!!

So at this point in my life, when I feel, sometimes, many times, alone, looking for some directions, some answers, and when both my Guru(s) are not here anymore, to guide me........I feel bit of solace listening to Sadhguru!!

Here is my wishes for the new year to all of you, who encourage me, support me and to all my blog readers, let the New year brings you lots of good health, peace, contentment, clarity, happiness and prosperity.  Will keep continuing to share my thoughts and views with you, and right now, will go and warm up my coffee, which I forgot to finish off, as I started writing the blog.  Cheers!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday Appa

7 Years !

Memories....